Hair grows all over the body, including the face, armpit, and legs. Despite the fact that hair growth is normal for both men and women, some might also want to get rid of hair permanently for cosmetic reasons or depending at the time of year or personal preferences, they may want to remove some of it.
Hair removal methods for a hair-free body. Most women prefer getting rid of excess body hair using different hair removal methods. Even as shaving and
waxing are popular selections, there are many different ways to remove of unwanted hair.
- Shaving for Hair Removal: This method cuts off the visible hair at the skin’s surface. But the effects are short-term, and the hair will grow back in a few days.
- Waxing for Hair Removal: Waxing actually requires the use of wax strips or hot wax to stick to body hair and pull it out. Waxing can be performed at home using waxing kits.
- Tweezing for Hair Removal: The use of tweezers to pull hairs out of your skin and skin may be painful, but this approach offers barely longer lasting effect than shaving.
- Hair Removal Creams or Ointments: Some of the cream and ointments that are sold over the counter can put off hair quickly, however they could cause skin reactions in some people.
Others: Threading for Hair Removal, Epilation for Hair Removal, Bleaching Hair,etc.
Although these methods of hair removal provide results that can last for months or years, few methods are truly permanent.
Can you remove hair permanently?Contrary to all the marketing claims, that there is no hair removal treatment that
can permanently get rid of the hair. However, there are a lot of ways to get rid of hair for months, years or longer periods of time.
To maintain the results permanent hair removal procedures may require multiple sessions.
The known methods of hair removal that provides long lasting results is laser hair removal and electrolysis.
However, some people need touch-up sessions to maintain the results., For example, these tend to be necessary for females who undergo facial laser hair removal.
A technician will perform electrolysis by using needles to apply short wave radio frequencies to the hair follicles to destroy them. They will then remove the hair with tweezers.
Electrolysis can be performed on nearly any part of the body. It also works on any type of hair, even light-colored hair.
Because of the hair growth circle, a person normally requires multiple sessions of electrolysis to acquire the desired result. The amount of sessions can be different based on the area of the body, the amount of hair present and the sensitivity of the person.
But, once the hair has been removed from the specified location, a person will no longer require any additional appointments.
After electrolysis sessions, a person may experience stinging, redness, or irritation at the site of the hair removal. They may as well develop excessive scar tissue around the site or an infection, but this is rare.
Laser hair removal.
If you're not happy with shaving, tweezing, or waxing to remove unwanted hair, laser hair removal may be an option worth considering.
Laser hair removal is mostly one of the commonly done cosmetic methods. It beams highly concentrated light into hair follicles. Pigment in the follicles absorb the light. That destroys the hair.
Laser hair removal can be used anywhere on the body, except for the area around the eyes.
According to the AAD, a person can expect to see a 10–25% reduction in hair after the first session. When the hairs grow again, they tend to be a lighter color and much less thick. As soon as the hair stopped growing, it cannot return for months or years.
Laser hair removal works best on dark and coarse hair. However, It may not be effective for light, red or gray hair. Laser hair removal usually requires a course of multiple sessions to remove all of the hair from a specific area of the body. These sessions will take place 3–5 weeks apart, that's why a compact mini laser is ideal for complete hair removal process at home.
Compact Mini Laser Hair Remover by Necteyn.
Here comes the best and safest method to remove hair all over the body at home. Necteyn is among the first to introduce medical-grade technologies used in cosmetic centers into at-home hair removal devices. Skin and hair care all over the body with innovative laser hair removal, a compact mini laser that will easily make your skin fine and good while spending time at home.
Very convenient device for removing hair on the legs, arms, armpits, back, bikini line and more. It is completely safe for your skin, as it only weakens the hair so that over time it disappears and you can stay clean skin and smooth.
Featuring a sleek, intuitive design that fits in the palm of your hand, this compact mini laser air remover is clinically proven to permanently remove unwanted body and facial hair, including the face from the cheekbones down to the upper lip, chin, jaw area, cheeks, sideburns, neck, back, arms, chest, abdomen, bikini, legs, buttocks.
- 500000 Flashes for a longer use time; LCD Display providing clear information about the working modes, remaining flashes, and power levels.
- Automatic and manual modes for the different skin areas; five adjustable optimal energy levels according to skin tone and hair color, providing gentle treatment painlessly and easily, without hurting the skin.
- 4 square cm spot size suitable for anybody curve; high-efficiency and fast speed to remove the unwanted hair within minutes.
- IPL works inside pores to destroys hair papilla, thus achieves permanent hair removal; numbers on LCD Display blinks when the device is ready to work.
- No influence on normal sweat and sebum secretion.
Operation Interval Tips:
- Twice per week in the beginning.
- When the hair stops growing or only some fine hair grows, use at least 1 time per month to maintain.
- The use frequency varies from different individual situations.
- Change operation times according to the actual hair density. The operation interval varies with different individual situations.
Permanent hair removal is possible, but it is often expensive. Laser hair removal process provides near permanent results. In contrast, the results of laser hair removal are long lasting.
Health insurance does not typically cover the cost of these procedures. Some cheaper options, such as at-home laser hair removal device, provide semipermanent hair removal without as much expense.
If a person does want to remove hair permanently, it is important that they acquire a compact mini laser hair remover to save time and money.
Compact Mini Laser Hair Removal Device Whole Body can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
Do you like this? Definitely for you! Make your skin happy and be beautiful without hair on your body while it is still in stock. See product details: