Have you ever woken up after a night's sleep and noticed dark circles and worse - bags under the eyes?
"Well now, what caused these unwanted bags under the eyes?" "How do I refresh my eyes?"
Smile, not so anxious. You just have to follow some rules in eye care and ONE innovative way to remove bags under the eyes, professionally at home and their overall refreshment. But before that:
Lifestyle, aging and genetics are all factors that contribute to the appearance of bags under the eyes. Allergies can lead to fluid retention under the eye, causing the eyes to look swollen. Lack of sleep or dehydration can also lead to dark circles under the eyes.
The skin layer around and under the eyes is thinner than the skin on the other side of the face. This thin layer quickly shows a loss of elasticity and reduced collagen on the face. As the layer of skin under the eye thins with age and the skin on the top of the eye begins to sag, dark circles or bags under the eyes become more prominent at first glance. Replenishing moisture and hydrating the skin around the eyes can reduce the appearance of dark shadows under the eyes and help slow down the signs of skin aging.
When it is smooth and flat around the eyes, no one notices it. But when it's swollen or sagging and dark, it's kind of like a signal that says, "Now we're showing: Old and tired eyes." which you feel.
Does it sound familiar: "Do you feel tired? Long night? Does the stress reach you?". Of all the skin on your body, the part around your eyes is the most sensitive. With age, the muscles around the eyes become weaker. This allows unhealthy fluids and fats to remain and settle under your eyes. Although it happens to everyone, but some people have bigger bags than others.
The bags under the eyes can be hereditary. They are also a normal side effect of smoking, alcohol. Staring at the computer screen. Long drive. Bad environment. Etc. If they come and go, the bags under the eyes are usually the result of lack of sleep or allergies. You will only notice them in the morning, especially very early or if you ate salty food the night before.
How to get rid of bags under the eyes?
Try these proven folk methods:
- Apply a cool compress. Moisten a clean cloth with lukewarm water. While sitting upright, press gently to your eye for a few minutes. Coolness helps reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Give yourself a prop. After falling asleep, fluid can collect under your eyes and cause puffiness. Support yourself with an extra pillow or lift the top of your bed.
- Reduce or stop smoking. Everyone loses collagen with age. This is a protein that helps keep the skin firm. But smoking makes you lose it faster and can contribute to bags under the eyes.
- Check your contact lenses. Although they help you see clearly, contact lenses can protect against infections and small particles on your eye that cause inflammation that can make your eyes swollen.
- Reduce or stop salt consumption. If you are a little "relaxed" with salt or enjoy foods high in sodium (salt), such as potato chips or pizza, etc., switch to something less salty. Sodium helps your body retain fluids and causes bags under the eyes to form or enlarge.
- Reduce fluids at night. It is important to be hydrated. But when you drink a lot of fluids at bedtime, your body can store them in the form of sacs.
- Adjust your sleep. About 7-9 hours can be done. Lack of sleep weakens the muscles around your eye. Sneak in, even at work on a lunch break, or do a few good repetitions at night in your sleep to give your body a chance to heal itself.
- Identify your allergies. Allergies can cause eye irritation. This makes them inflate. If you recognize what you are allergic to, talk to your doctor about medications afterwards. If you don't, research your soaps, hair dyes, hairspray, cleansers and cosmetics to deal with if removing something improves the bags under the eyes and dark circles.
If you have stubborn bags under your eyes, the next level approach includes therapies such as laser resurfacing and chemical peels. They tone and tighten your skin because they are not invasive.
Although it depends on what is causing your bags, blepharoplasty is also an option. In this outpatient procedure, a surgeon makes an incision to get rid of fat in the upper or lower eyelid.
But that's not all! In the beginning we mentioned ONE wonderful way you can easily deal with bags under the eyes, dark circles, eye wrinkles and complete refreshment of the skin around the eyes.
Remove bags under the eyes with an innovative eye massager from Necteyn.
This way is: Innovative eye massager!
Combined several technologies in one that effectively fight and eliminate common eye problems. Ultrasound massage, light and heat therapy are the best army for eye problems. Professionally at home, without expensive and dangerous for your eyes procedures.
You can now take care of your eyes and keep them in a beautiful and radiant position with an eye cream and an eye massager.
Take a look at several models of eye massagers to solve your problem.